Your gown has a life beyond your big day and Omaha Lace Cleaners can ensure that it remains perfect for decades to come. Whether you’re gown is just starting life as an heirloom piece or it’s been passed down for generations, our preservation services will protect your gown.
Each gown preservation features the following steps:
- Free Evaluation: We will gladly give you a free consultation and estimate for the care of any fabric, new or vintage.
- Hand-cleaning: We hand treat and clean each family gown (Wedding, Communion, Christening, Quinceañera) individually – never in combination with any other bridal dresses or family gowns. We take every precaution to protect delicate beads, embroidery and lace during the cleaning process.
- Anti-sugar Stain Treatment: Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These latent stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in “Bride’s” magazines, ensures that all sugar, salt and acid – seen or unseen – is removed.
- Personal Inspection Available: You may arrange to inspect your bridal or family gown before your final gown preservation is completed.
- Environmentally-Pure, Lasting Protection: Vacuum or plastic seals and acid neutral materials can damage wedding gowns. Your family or bridal gown is layered with acid-free tissue and carefully folded into an acid-free, museum quality archival wedding chest.
- Our Guarantee: Return your gown when it is to be worn again and we will inspect and press the gown at no charge.